Recently I've encountered a few critics regarding my attempts to raise Singularity awareness. I've been slanderously called a religious nut-job, evangelical, messianic, insane, douche bag, and an ass.
I've been informed my awareness-campaign will damage the Singularity. For the record I wish to point out I'm actually an atheist: I don't follow any religion and I don't advocate any following of religion. I view religions as being highly irrational. My focus is logic, science, rationality, technology, and awareness. I'm a sensitive and open-minded person thus due to the criticism I now feel slightly doubtful about how I'm raising awareness. Maybe I am doing something terribly and dangerously wrong? I admit when people insult me I am not the most diplomatic of people but prior to insults I am always courteous. I have therefore decided to create a poll to see what people actually think.
Notes from the pre-Singularity era:
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (68)
- ► 2012 (55)
- Political Letter Writing Campaign
- Extreme agony of living in the pre-Singularity era...
- Valentine's Day Singularity Bomb Plot - 2011
- Question for Ray. AI ethics: Expansion of Nurember...
- Science of Confidence. Psych Experiment.
- Singularity Utopia - good or bad?
- Living in a world of fools
- Singulaity Utopia TIMELINE
- Love Technology
- ▼ February (9)